Monday, November 2, 2009

OK I went to the gym, bitching the whole way. I didn't want to go but I am going anyway! I got out of the car and tripped on the sidewalk curb!! I fell down and landed on my left knee, both hands, and hurt my left shoulder. I couldn't believe I actually fell. I thought I was going to catch myself but I didn't. I sat there for along time, I couldn't get up. No one saw me. I finally inched my way over to the grill of the car and pulled myself up. I hobbled to the car and drove myself home. I hurt too bad to exercise. I came home took a shower and 2 Aleve. This bites!! I will go back. My left wrist is killing me and my hand throbs!! Grrrr it is just wrong to hurt yourself trying to get healthy!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Kathy, some days are like just like that. Some days I just walk around my livingroom to music until my pedometer hits 10,000 steps. My kids and their friends think I'm a panic. My son thinks I'm annoying.
    Remember the most important thing, YA GOT UP!!!
    BTW 50 is the new 30 so ya got a lot of time to get healthy!

    ReplyDelete