Thursday, October 22, 2009

I started feeling better on Monday. I went to the gym early and did my workout. I only rode the bike for one mile again. My chest was hurting and I was beat red. I felt like I was pushing myself too hard. I was very proud of myself. I also checked into the hotel we are staying at in Decatur. It has a workout room and I was glad! WTF?? Me checking to see if they had a workout room??

Today is Thursday. I started feeling kinda crummy on Tuesday but I still bowled. I sweated like crazy.

By Weds I was sick again. I did not work out. I did not care.

I feel much worse today. My chest is hurting and it is scaring me. I need to go to the doctor. I talked with Jana tonight. She convinced me to cancel my party. I hated to do that but I really feel bad.

I just want to get better right now.

1 comment:

  1. Kathy,
    awesome! I am still fighting the battle but winning. I was never an acceptable until I turned 40...it makes getting older just plain getting better!
    Barbi!

    ReplyDelete